No time like immediately to do something you just have to do, right? So today I recorded the first episode of my new podcast. It's called Compulsory, and you can listen to it below. I've submitted it to iTunes, but it'll take a few days to be approved over there, so for now, please listen here.
I'll let you know as soon as iTunes has it ready for subscribers! UPDATE: You can now subscribe to Compulsory on iTunes. Tell your friends!
In each episode, I'll talk to someone about the things they absolutely must make. In this episode, that person is Rachael Ashe.
Artist Rachael Ashe makes cut-paper works of intricate, repeating designs. In today's show, we discuss focus, repetition, tediousness, and more.
- Rachael Ashe's website and portfolio
- Rachael on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Vancouver's Eastside Culture Crawl
- Hot Talks at Hot Art Wet City
- Podcasts: This American Life, Serial, 99% Invisible
- The tutorial I used to make my pop filter
If there's anyone you'd like to hear on the show, talking about the things they have no choice but to make, shoot me a comment or an email!