Karrie over at Knit Purl Girl is doing a weeks-long March Madness knitting- and crochet-themed giveaway, and I’m so happy to be participating as a sponsor. My prize: A signed copy of Crochet Me and a signed copy of Crochet Visual Quick Tips â€“ which, in combination, will keep a crafty person busy for a very long time. Also, I will throw in some surprises.
There are loads of ways to enter the contest, which Karrie outlines on her blog, but one of the ways is to leave a comment on my blog. I hope this means I’ll get to chat with lots of new and familiar people between now and the contest’s end on April 4th! (I hope those conversations will continue long after the contest ends, too.)
So let’s consider this post a contest-related open thread. To help you out if you’re timid about just leaving a random comment, here are some things I’d really like to know. Pick one, and comment away.
- What’s your absolute favourite thing you’ve ever made by hand? (Link to it, don’t be shy!)
- When you think of mystery meat, what, exactly, comes to mind?
- Who taught you how to crochet?
- Not a crocheter? Will winning this prize nudge you to learn how to crochet?
- What’s the last movie you saw, and what did you think of it?
- What are you reading right now?
- First time here? Tell me anything. What’s your pet’s name? Your favourite teacher’s name? What did you eat for dinner last night? (Got a recipe?)
Best of luck to you!