Learning how to carve stamps is one of my favourite things to come out of my Years of Making. Stamp carving is like the opposite of knitting and crocheting â€“ you can sit down for an hour or two and create a stamp you can use over and over again pretty much forever. Compared to making things from yarn, it’s practically instantaneous! And it’sÂ fun.
And, let’s face it, it’s also practical. I’ve designed a thank-you stamp for making cards to send after my kid’s birthday. I’ve made outlines of shapes to use in my bullet journal or to layer over all sorts of stuff in my art journal. I’ve made a stamp of the title of Stamp Camp â€“ so meta! And of the tiles in my cousin’s bathroom. (Ok, that last one isn’t practical at all. But it sure was fun.)
So I’m really excited to say that registration for Stamp Camp is now open! Join me in learning how to make your own stamps!
Here’s the intro video from class so you can see what it’s all about:
Register for Stamp Camp today!
Register now for all-time access to:
- Over 40 minutes of video instruction
- Stamp template PDF to print and trace if you want to start with a ready-made design to carve
- Thorough introduction to required and optional tools and materials
- The instructor (me!) so you can ask any questions that come up and get timely answers
- Connect with other students in class
You can also access some of the class as a free trial to see how the platform works and to get a feel for what’s offered in class. So no risk! Give it a try today and let me know if you have any questions.
See you in class!
Leave a Reply