As we discuss in the podcast, I’ve read Rachael’s blog for about a decade. Such is my admiration of her dedication to her writing, craft, job and family that I interviewed her for my book Make It Mighty Ugly. She walks her talk, man. She walks her talk.
AND, Rachael has offered to send a signed copy of her new novel, Splinters of Light, to one randomly chosen commenter on this post. I’ll randomly choose said commenter at 3PM Pacific on Tuesday, 31st March. Be cool and write something in response to something from the podcast, eh? I mean, that’s not a rule or anything, but it sure would make for interesting reading. Just saying.
- Rachael Herron’s website and blog
- Rachael on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Ravelry
- Rachael’s books on Amazon
- Photo album of Rachael’s #sketchdaily project
- Tim’s Vermeer documentary
- The Art of Asking, by Amanda Palmer
To get future episodes of Compulsory immediately when they drop, subscribe to Compulsory on iTunes, Stitcher, or Soundcloud. And if you enjoy the podcast, please give it a rating or a full review, so more people can find it.