Meighan Oâ€™TooleÂ is a digital media strategist who is passionate about connecting people to objects, art, and ideas that better their personal or professional lives, and she derives great meaning in her own life from fostering those connections. In today’s episode, we talk about Meighan’s compulsion to share, and about the connections, conversations and relationships that result from sharing.
- Meighan’s website, and theÂ What’s Your Story podcast
- Meighan on Instagram, TwitterÂ andÂ Facebook
- My Love for YouÂ art blog
- Stanford researcher explores why cliques thrive in some high schools more than others
- TEDxVictoria – Alexandra Samuel: Ten Reasons to Stop Apologizing for your Online Life