I really like how Sister Diane does a round-up of how she supported the content she values in the month that just ended, and I thought I’d start to do the same. PerhapsÂ you’llÂ find some of these things interesting, too.
Mostly, I Flattred things in November. Here’s what:
- Diane’s Craftypod blog.
- Isaac Watson’s website, The Ambidextrous Brain. Isaac writes about creativity and crafty business, and I adore him.
- The Fiber Escape Studios blog.
- Creative Commons.
- The Knitty blog.
- Craft Social, the monthly Twitter chat.
- Lisa Clarke’s post about making crochet hook handles out of polymer clay.
- The animated film Sita Sings the Blues.
- Brain Pickings, one of the best sources of content curation in all the land.
- iHanna, Hanna’s fabulous crafts blog.
I also bought the first few episodes of Diane’s Craftypod 2.0 podcast. And I give a monthly PayPal donation to support the hilarious geek webcomic Hijinks Ensue.