Shannon Okey has written a lot of books, but I admit I’m the most excited about the one she’s just self-published. It’s called The Knitgrrl Guide to Professional Knitwear Design, and, well, its topic is obvious.
She’s just started a blog tour to promote the book (see the schedule, below), and next Tuesday, July 13th, I’ll be interviewing her live on Twitter from 4pm-6pm Pacific / 7pm-9pm Eastern time.
We’ll be giving away a couple of her books, too.
Just follow the hashtag #knitgrrlguide. You don’t have to have a Twitter account to follow along, but you do need one to participate. And what’s a live interview without Q&A? (Also, being able to do things like this is just one reason Twitter is awesome.)
Here’s Shannon’s blog tour schedule:
- 3 July, Annie Modesitt, @modeknit
- 5 July, Diane Gilleland, @SisterDiane
- 7 July, Natalie Zee Drieu, @craft
- 9 July, Marnie MacLean, @MarnieMacLean
- 11 July, Daniella Cortez/Craft Culture, @danidocrafty
- 13 July, Kim Werker, @kpwerker
- 15 July, Marly Bird/Yarn Thing, @yarnthing
- 17 July, Ellen Gormley, @GoCrochet
- 19 July, Kerrie Allman, @yarnforwardmag
- 21 July, Vickie Howell, @vickiehowell
- 23 July, Melissa Wehrle, @neoknits
- 25 July, Julie Holetz, @skamama
- 27 July, Donna Druchunas, @druchunas
- 29 July, Amy O’Neill Houck, @plainsight
- 31 July, Jasmin Canty/Knitmore Girls, @knitmoregirls