Just in case no one else on the internet has made you watch this yet, watch this now.
I help people start to do things they've never done before and have more fun making stuff. Kinda like a camp counselor for grown-ups. My latest book, Make It Mighty Ugly: Exercises And Advice For Getting Creative Even When It Ain't Pretty, is in bookstores and libraries everywhere. It's a handbook for vanquishing creative demons so you can go ahead and make stuff – art, craft, whatever! Here's a handy list of other things about me.
My Most Popular Posts
- Back to My Bullet Journal
- Tried and True (AKA My Favourite Crochet Pattern)
- Using Honey in Making Cold-Process Soap
- Bullet Journal Update, One Year In
- Bullet Journal Update
- Crocheted Rag Rug (and How to Crochet a Perfect Circle)
- Get to Work Book & Bullet Journaling: First Impressions
- Bath Fizzies: Fun for Kids and Grown-ups (with Recipe!)
- A Finished Shawl
- Cold-Process Shampoo Bars: Who Knew?