Happy Thanksgiving, American friends! I hope you’ve had a fabulous holiday with people you love and food that was delicious. Canadian Thanksgiving was several weeks ago, but as you read this I’m on my way to surprise someone I love this holiday weekend. Good times.
So, let’s buy experiences and not stuff this weekend, yeah? (Or, let’s buy stuff and also experiences?) I’ve got some awesome sales for you of the experience variety – treat yourself!
(Some of the following are affiliate links. I never recommend things I don’t actually think are ace!)
Online Craft & Cooking Classes at Craftsy
First up, Craftsy’s having their biggest sale ever. Through Monday, every online class – there are well over 1,000 of them! – is $17.99 USD or less. Here are some I particularly recommend (do browse around the site – there are so many classes):
- My First Socks, with Lucy Neatby
- Rigid Heddle Weaving, with Angela Tong
- Basics of Digital Photography, with Rick Allred
- Professional Finishing for Perfect Crochet, with Linda Permann
- Custom-Fit Slipcovers: Chairs, with Cherie Killilea
- Spinning Dyed Fibers, with Felicia Lo
- Inventive Ink: Colorful Mixed Media Effects, with Marjie Kemper
- The Ultimate T-Shirt Quilt, with Winnie Fleming
- And of course my three crochet classes!
Online Classes at CreativeLive
CreativeLive is also having a sale from Black Friday through Cyber Monday, with up to 40% off classes. (Including my class: Embrace the Ugly: How to Break Through What’s Holding You Back in Business!)
My Ebooks and More!
Through Monday, take 15% off the ebooks in my shop using the code notstuff2016!
And get over 15% off the Daily Making Jumpstart + Year of Making e-course and ebook bundle. It’s never the wrong time to establish a solid creative habit. Take advantage of this deal, and you’ll already be well on your way to meeting your 2017 resolution… before New Year’s even comes!